Chura is flattened/Beaten rice flakes. It is made from rice by parboiling, roasting, pounding, rolling, and flattening them into thin flakes.
- This chura bhunja is made by roasting rice flakes in salt.
- It is rich in Carbs, Protein and Iron.
- This savory munchie offers a perfect tea-time snack. It can be savored directly or you can relish it with Chana or Matar Ghugni. You can also make jhalmuri by tossing some chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilies with a squeeze of lemon.
- Replace your usual junk food with this healthy treat. Say yes to healthy snacking.
- Store them in an airtight container at room temperature.