Get the Authentic taste of Champaran Mutton at your home. Champaran mutton is a traditional cuisine from the historic Champaran region of Bihar. It is traditionally prepared by stewing mutton for quite a long time over charcoal in fixed earthen pots along with secret heirloom spices. We at NativeClap brought all the secret spices together and serve you our All-in-One Authentic Champaran Mutton Masala.
- No added preservatives and artificial flavours.
- It is pulverized not grinded.
- No need to add any other spices.
- Our Instant all-in-one powder masala is made with quality ingredients to give you an authentic taste without compromise.
- The range is inspired by the Regional & Heritage recipes to give you an exquisite style dish right out of your kitchen.
Ingredients: Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace, Dry ginger, White pepper, Black Cumin Seeds, Star anise, Cloves, Cubeb, Dried fenugreek leaves, Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Kashmiri Red Chilli.
- PAN India Delivery.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5 – 7 working days.
- Free replacement will be provided within 7 days.
Please Note: Colours may vary slightly depending on your screen brightness.
DO NOT BUY IF THE PACK IS TORN/ PUNCTURED/ BLOATED/DAMAGED. OIL SEPARATION IS NATURAL, MIX WELL BEFORE USE.