Bhagalpuri Chadar is a blend of a 200-year-old traditional legacy from the silk city, Bhagalpur with skills passed on to the craftsman over many generations.
Why is Bhagalpuri Chadar Special?
- Lightweight and Breathable: It is made from an extremely airy and lightweight fabric that does not stick to your body.
- Absorbent: It does not trap body heat but absorbs water and sweat perfectly.
- Soft: It looks like silk but feels like cotton.
- Comfortable: It caresses the skin and gives a lot of comforts.
- Weather Suitable: Suitable for hot as well as cold days.
How to use Bhagalpuri Chadar:
- Curl up in them with a cup of tea during winter.
- Use it as an AC comforter during summer.
- Spread it on your bed and use it as your bedsheet.
- Use it as Shawl, Stole, and Safa.
- It is also used for wrapping up small babies.
- Can be used while travelling on Trains and Buses.
- PAN India Delivery.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5 – 7 working days.
- Free replacement will be provided within 7 days.
Please Note: Colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
63 reviews for Bhagalpuri Chadar Yellow